- We are a flat lapping company in need of help on the production floor. We survived the pandemic and are now growing faster than we can keep up. Current employees have been here for over 4 years and we are hoping to find another long-term member of our team.
If you are interested and feel that you are qualified for any of these positions, please call or email us, or click "Apply Now" to complete our online employment application.
Flat Lapping Assistant
- Operate flat lapping machines in a job shop environment.
- Must be able to regularly lift 25 pounds.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Shop experience is not required.
- Some shop/manufacturing knowledge is a plus.
- Part-time and full-time positions are available immediately.
Sea-Lap, LLC, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. Sea-Lap, LLC, complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Sea-Lap, LLC, expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you would prefer to download and print a PDF copy of our Employment Application to fill out please click here.